Math Buddha's Blather

Uh, I don't know, just read it and see for yourself.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dreams

I was out with some friends, driving around. Nuclearwarfare and Robynsaddiction and Robyn were in the car with me, but it wasn't my car. It was some sort of minivan. I think the Callowqueen may have been with us, but don't remember clearly. I turned left onto Santa Fe, then took a wrong turn into a parking lot. Somehow, I was doing 120 at this point, and had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting a fence. After spinning a few times, the van stopped and we all had a good laugh about my poor sense of direction. So I got back on Santa Fe, and almost immediately did the same thing again. This time I was only going sixty, but the pavement was wet, and we slid into the fence...and right through it. It was some sort of illusion. We were in this sort of fence tunnel, like a clipping error in a video game, where it repeats the texture that you were supposed to see, but in all directions, since you're inside of it. As I sat there, wondering what the hell was going on, Robyn pointed out that someone was watching us from a window of the apartment complex that had been hidden by the fence. I got scared, since I knew we weren't supposed to know that the fence was fake, and drove us out of there. This time, I hurried home without delay, and got to an apartment that Nuclearwarfare, Robynsaddiction and Robyn and I were sharing. We were having another laugh at my expense, when the cops showed up with about 8 strangers, including he woman who had seen us from the window. I got a little scared again, and the woman asked who had been driving the van. I immediately answered that I had been driving, and apologized for invading their parking lot. Apparently satisfied, the woman thanked the police for their help and said they wouldn't be needed. As the police were leaving, Robyn apologized for the mess, saying she hadn't expected company. She seemed embarrassed, and I felt a little bad, because it was mostly my stuff sitting out. The woman from the other complex asked me to come for a walk with her, and started asking me exactly what I had seen. Then I woke up. Sigh...

4 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As in, it was a good thing you woke up, or you wanted something to happen next...

*open to interpretation*

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Big-Bold-D said...

This dream seemed to be the first few chapters of a very interesting story, so I want to know where it was going...who knows. Love Heat Guy J, by the way.

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Heat Guy J?! YAAAY! I wasn't sure if it'd appeal to you or not. :D

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazingly, your dreams are less messed up than mine--the other night I dreamt I was stabbed twice by Natalie from "Facts of Life".--AT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home