This one's very long and more than a little girly, so I'll apologize in advance.
A - Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident?
I only remember one. No injuries.
02. Do you have a lot of scars?
There's that one on the side of my head...and an interesting one on my ankle...a couple on my knees that I know nothing about. That's about it.
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone?
Never as an adult. (Accidents?)
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake?
Probably. Never physically.
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where?
Just in my jaw, when my wisdom teeth were taken out. That jerk sewed my cheek to my gums!
B - Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Only in an abstract sense, but I do have a shapely skull.
07. Are you self conscious of how you look?
Only when I see my reflection.
08. Do you put on a lot of make-up?
Not since I stopped acting (except that one time...)
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful?
Being female. Oh, and I like shoulders.
C - Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you've been grounded for?
...don't remember ever being grounded
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion?
CALL THE ENQUIRER!
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people?
Often. No conclusions, though.
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you?
Death. I'm not ready yet!
15. What is one thing you wish you didn't do, just because it wasn't worth it in the end?
Ok, I'm of the opinion that we're mostly created by our experiences, and as someone that is fond of himself, I wouldn't want anything to change. That said, my education degree was probably a waste of time and money. Oh, and there were some harsh words to Detsune at the end of the first visit to Japan that I've always wished I could take back.
D - Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them?
When I get mad, I do try to find a constructive way of expressing it, but that doesn't happen often. Blessed are the forgetful.
17. Name a time when you had to be strong.
I took a weight training class once.
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Abuse?
Never my own, but friends, yes.
19. When people at school don't accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react?
I don't notice that sort of thing anymore.
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it.
A couple. You just move on, that's all.
E - Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs?
Who the hell wrote this?
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all?
I wouldn't say not at all, but I'm definitely far toward that end of the spectrum.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far?
I find it hard to imagine how anyone could ever have lived as easily as I have.
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)?
I have been in the past, and I hope to be so again in a few months.
25. How old do you act?
hehehe... FART JOKES ARE FUNNY, DAMNIT!!
F - Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don't talk to? Why?
I rarely talk to my brother. We've just never been close, unfortunately.
27. If you had to choose, family or friends?
My family are also my friends. I make little of accidents of biology.
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything?
I could, but I don't. Too awkward.
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them?
Two, both older. The younger of the two is quite successful in his career, which I envy a little. Plus, he lives in Hollywood and has a beach in driving distance. Mostly, I have everything I want.
30. How often do you spend 'quality time' with family members?
I see my parents constantly. My brothers, not so much.
G - Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were?
mmm...5'10"? 11"? Mostly, I wish my legs were longer. A 32" inseam would make buying clothes much easier.
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that?
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish?
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50?
Not doing these things is a lot scarier.
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn?
I hope so.
H - Hope
36. Love - real or not?
...real, I suppose
37. Are you a pessimist of [sic] an optimist?
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way?
It still disturbs me to think that anyone has ever been sick enough to invent fate. How could you possibly want that! Live your own life!
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive?
Pure speculation. It's a nice thought, though.
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying?
I've never really felt like dying, and I don't go for hope much, not in any larger sense.
I - Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness?
I've been told I do. It's possible.
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability?
Does laziness count?
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex?
Luck's got nothing to do with it, alas, alas.
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world?
No. You're reading this aren't you?
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away?
hmm...it's been a long time.
J - Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke).
Gimme the works!
47. Are you usually the one making people laugh, or the other way around?
I'm a clown.
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard?
I don't bawl or anything, but I do sometimes tear up.
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day.
I went to a drag party once...pictures are available!
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class?
What, in college?
K - Knowledge
51. The purpose of school:
Continuation of culture and society. Also, preparing students for jobs. Mostly to keep them off the streets, but that's not the way it ought to be.
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average?
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark)? ...?
54. What was your last average?
4.0, but that was in the education program, so it hardly counts.
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)?
Hehehe, don't get me started. I don't talk about music theory, because it's a subject I'm totally ignorant of. Ditto for art theory/history. I love to go on endlessly about anything else, and I really do like hearing myself talk.
L - Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before?
I'm still not clear on the whole love thing. I honestly don't know how to answer these questions.
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)?
I guess not. I don't either. I think that's just cultural.
58. Is love worth it?
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they 'love' someone that they've been dating for a few months?
I don't discuss love with girls in their teenage years.
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word?
I guess it takes a lot. I've never said it to anyone but my parents.
M - Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round?
Pretty much. Of course the actual question is much more complicated than that, and the truth is that power makes the world go around, but money is the most widely accepted symbol for power.
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money?
Average. By American standards.
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to?
Yay, student loans!
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with?
Well, strictly speaking, the PERFECT person would be independently wealthy...but for various reasons, laziness included, I'd wish for the money first.
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you?
Paradoxically, I'd rate money a two, probably. It would take a long time to go into, maybe I'll write a post about it.
N - Naughty
66. (This question was missing from the original meme, so I've added my own.) Have you ever "been with" a goat?
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you're not going out with?
No problem if everyone involved is unattached. Not necessarily a problem otherwise either.
68. Do you know anybody you consider a 'slut'? What makes you say that?
No, not really. Damn it all.
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more? Or are you okay with everything you have done?
Didn't this question come up before...
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? [You can't say both!]
I'd have to go with nice, I guess, but I don't really consider them to be related. It's sort of like asking you whether you like pizza or movies.
O - Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone?
It's a long, slow process. I have never yet opened up to anyone completely.
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone?
Fully trust? What does that mean? I rely on people after very little justification, but I don't think that I fully trust anyone.
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason?
Everyone does everything because of past experiences.
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually?
If it ever happens, I'll...no, I won't let you know.
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what's the limit of what you can tell them?
It's different for everyone. Since both read this blog, that's all you're getting out of me.
P - Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn't necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times?
I thought this was the positive section. Anyway, like I've said earlier, I'm not inclined to change much of anything.
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all?
Kind of a stupid saying when you think about it. But I'd guess it's true.
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be?
More optimistic. I try to think good thoughts about people. I call this charity.
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything?
Anything can come out of anything. That doesn't justify egregious stupidity, though.
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it?
...Let me put it this way. Everything human contains some degree of pain and joy. So I could describe anything that's happened to me this way.
Q - Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself?
I don't mind asking for help, unless money is involved. Or anything emotional. I never, ever ask for help with such matters.
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation?
I do wonder. I guess I'd like to know everything. Mostly, I wish people would stop believing and insisting on stupid things.
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be?
Not likely. If Bush told me the sun would come up tomorrow, I'd buy candles. As for asking him anything, what would be the point? All my charity on this point has been used up, and then some.
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go?
I usually let it go. I usually let most things go. But people almost always treat me well.
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to?
What really happened to Nietzsche.
R - Respect
86. How do you show respect?
It's subtle. I often give unsolicited advice, which isn't very respectful, but I try to support my friends when they make decisions.
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them?
It's hard for me to imagine losing all respect for anyone. I guess kicking someone when they're really down might do it.
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures?
I respect anyone until they abuse that respect.
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment?
My parents have never really punished me for anything.
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness?
People aren't mean to me. Seriously.
S - School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into?
92. When will you graduate high school/college?
I'll finish my degree in 2009.
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do?
School, school, school
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it?
I mostly like it, but I think I'll like teaching better.
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school?
Nope. I'm a good boy.
T - Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay?
My feelings on right and wrong would fill a long post by themselves. Probably several. But I have definitely given into temptation.
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it?
All the time. Never.
98. Did you ever cheat on someone?
Never. Never had a chance to for that matter.
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn't really know or love? What did you end up doing?
Yep. No big deal really. (Man, did a girl ever write this!)
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed?
I often give in to my own temptations, but I'm virtually immune to peer pressure.
U - Unique
101. Would you rather blend in with the crowd or stand out?
Blending in has never been an option for me, which suggests that I've never wanted that.
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it?
Sure. I like doing things with friends.
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces?
hehehe...most people would probably call my fashion unique.
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex?
Not at all.
105. What makes you different from people your age?
I don't have time to answer this question. For that matter, I'm not sure if I really know the answer.
V - Value
106. What's the most expensive thing in your room?
107. What's more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people?
Another long answer...short version, none of the above, and yes.
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you?
A picture of my grandfather on my desk.
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab?
My computer. I've got no pets, and diplomas can be reprinted.
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future?
Ridiculous question. Both are incomparably valuable.
W - Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Money. Health. Wisdom.
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones?
Me being happy would make my loved ones happy, right? I suppose the reverse is true, but somehow it doesn't seem as cool ;)
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them?
Belief is meaningless. Only action produces results.
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish?
Sure. I wanted to do well on a test I took yesterday. SO I STUDIED!
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that's meant to happen, will happen?
An even more ridiculous question. I'm not even gonna try to answer that one.
This next section was kinda dumb, so I made up a new one.
X - Xenography
116. What is something that is completely foreign to you?
Faith in the supernatural.
117. Do you like being around people that are like you or different?
I like people who have at least some common interests, but I like some variety too.
118. Do you seek out new experiences, or stick with what's safe?
I always go for new food, but mostly I stay within my comfort zone.
119. Do foreigners irritate/frighten/outrage you?
Nope, I love 'em.
120. Do you ever feel estranged from yourself?
Sometimes. It's a very uncomfortable feeling, and I usually just watch TV until it goes away.
Y - You
121. Are you more independent or social?
I'm very social, but I enjoy my down time too.
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it?
The strong taking advantage of the weak without a good reason.
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things?
I have never doubted this. It has yet to happen though.
124. What kind of person would you be if you didn't have guidance from family members, God, teachers, etc.? Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life?
Yes. Seriously, who could answer such a question? See the rest of this blog.
125. Do you think people are generally good?
Good is a myth. People are generally interesting.
Z - Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not?
Yes. I have great friends and a loving family (also loving friends and a great family). I have plenty to eat (too much) and comfortable clothes. I have a nice place to live, and plenty of entertainment.
127. Are you more outgoing, ready for anything, or boring and shy?
Mostly the latter.
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it?
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people?
Yes, but I hardly ever do these things.
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world?
A hot poker to the ass.
What do you think?