Math Buddha's Blather

Uh, I don't know, just read it and see for yourself.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Blogger issues

So I posted yesterday for the first time in months, and I got three replies already! Except not. In fact, one of the replies was originally made by Yellowdancer 2 or 3 months ago. I really can't type in the morning, by the way, I make at least three typos per sentence, so if I don't catch 'em all, sue me. Anyway, the other two replies were from Det-chan overseas, and one of them was definitely new, since it was a reply to my post yesterday, but the other one was a reply to that last post, and since Blogger doesn't put dates on the replies, just times, I've no idea when the other one was written, but I think it's also quite old. The funny thing is, Yellowdancer's reply is dated correctly in the e-mail message that blogger sent me today, but Det-chan's is dated today, so I'm confused. Anyway, I've got another meme or two from a ways back to post, so I guess I'll get on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home