Math Buddha's Blather

Uh, I don't know, just read it and see for yourself.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A little less deep

Just for a switch, a little meme-thingy I got from Detsune-chan's blog. Out of deference to her, I've used some webby punctuation. XD The way it works is, you load up your playlist, shuffle, and compare the songs to the questions. Fun, huh?

What do you think of me, WinAmp?
"Testify" Stevie Ray Vaughan
It's instrumental, and it freakin' rocks!

Will I have a happy life?
"Cherokee" Charlie Parker
More instrumental, very bouncy. Lookin' good.

What do my friends really think of me?
"Broken Hearts" Living Colour
ouch

What does my S/O think of me? (And will they tell me that we're dating?)
"I Want Your Girlfriend to be My Girlfriend too" Reel Big Fish
Whoops! XDDD

Do people secretly lust after me?
"The Emperor's Death" John Williams
This sucks!

How can I make myself happy?
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" ELVIS PRESLY???
The value of true friendship? Hey, this isn't "Bridge Over Troubled Water"! What the-it's some weirdness about hitting on the younger sister of some girl that hurt him. With the chorus from the Beatles "Get Back" thrown in for fun!

What should I do with my life?
"I Beleive" Chris Isaak
I actually hadn't heard this one yet...Oh, yeah I had, I just forgot. It's a sort of everything's gonna be alright type of song, except not for Chris. OK, now I'm depressed.

Why must life be so full of pain?
"For Your Life" Led Zeppelin
...I don't get it...Too much sex&drugs? Doesn't seem right somehow.

How can I maximize my pleasure during SCHECKS? (yiddish? XD)
"Good Day Sunshine" The Beatles
This has got to the most obvious one so far. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!XPPP

Will I ever have children?
"Plastic Passion" The Cure
Profoundly disturbing.

Will I die happy?
"Gipsy Eyes" Jimi Hendrix
I could go either way on that one... a long search, ending in fulfillment...I guess if I knew what that meant I'd already be there...

Can you give me some advice?
"Someday Never Comes" Creedence Clearwater Revival
DAMMIT!!! XPPP!

What do you think happiness is?
"The Jungle King" Cab Calloway
Making fun of people tougher than you and getting away with it? That's it? I should've guessed.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you would like this one. I thought of you before anyone else, considering how much music you have. ;)

"I Want Your Girlfriend to be My Girlfriend too"
Too funny!

And you called me Detsune-chan. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home