Math Buddha's Blather

Uh, I don't know, just read it and see for yourself.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Dreams

I had two very odd dreams this morning, but I'll tell you the second one first. I was visiting the CallowQueen at her father's house, where they had gotten a pet panda bear. This thing was huge, bigger than real panda bears, also, it wasn't actually a panda bear, in that strange way that dreams have. It had a narrow, pointed snout, and a long neck, and it's fur was totally white. It was also very playful. This bit was probably inspired by playing wth Simon and Jacob last night. In fact, that reminds me of another dream I had last night, where I was visiting some people who had two cats, though their names were different, and one was calico. In that dream, we were in the back yard with the cats, when we were attacked by wolves. We all ran inside, but noticed that one of the cats was missing. Before we could get the door closed, the other cat, the calico one named Daniel, streaked out to fight the wolves. Miraculously, both cats returned unharmed. Anyway, back to the panda dream. There was something wrong with the panda, and no one could figure out what it was, so the CallowQueen wrapped it up in a bedsheet and carried it off to the vet. Seriously folks, this thing was bigger than me. It was the size of a small horse. Maybe I should be nicer to her.

Anyway, the first dream, which was very disturbing. My dad was trying to kill me. The creepy part was that the rest of that dream was very realistic. I could even think straight. Basically, he started going after me with a knife. So I figured he was just playing around, but then I realized that my dad would never under any circumstances play with a knife. I also realized that he had a very strange look in his eye. I'm going to blame all of this on Kikkaider, because then I tried to reason with him as we struggled over the knife ( I had managed to grab his wrist) but it did no good. I ended up screaming for help, which actually worked (I told you the dream was eerie) and some people dragged him off of me. I was thoroughly distressed for the rest of the night. Anyway, my parents are coming by to take me to breakfast, so that's all for now.

So I tried to spell-check, but my Earthlink said no. Too bad.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very disturbing dream. Oke, now that you mentioned the cats are responsible for your dream, I think I should post mine. I blame the cats, too! (There's something about them.)

-l42

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger theCallowQueen said...

Welcome to the blogging world. So, dream about me often? Though, knowing how crazy-violent your dreams can be, that wouldn't be a good thing. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home