Math Buddha's Blather

Uh, I don't know, just read it and see for yourself.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Is that all I know how to do? Ask questions?

And what would someone do if they had it all to do over? Wouldn't they just do it all over again? Even if they did alter some minor details, would it make a shattering difference in their lives? Some find it comforting to blame their situations on circumstances, but the fact remains: to do different, one must be different. Despite superficial variations, we would always still arrive in the same place, would we not? And if not, how could we remain ourselves? Is that what a person who wants it all to "do over" is really after? Even taken to that extreme, if I became another person, would that person regard me? Would he be happier? Are you happier than I am?

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Big-Bold-D said...

frustrating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home