Math Buddha's Blather

Uh, I don't know, just read it and see for yourself.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I guess I'm a little strange.

I had this dream. The house was being heavily remodeled, more like rebuilt. There was a large wooden patio running around most of the upper floor. Also, I'd moved into what is currently my parents' bedroom. I'm not sure where they were situated, and in fact, my dad never showed up in the dream, but anyway, the staircase was mostly obscured by a folding screen about half way up, but I could never remember how it folded, so I was having trouble getting upstairs. One morning, I woke up to the sound of these kids playing tag on the wooden patio outside my room. I went out to lecture them, but when I got outside, I noticed that they were under the supervision of a couple of P.E. teacher types. So I decided to let it go, until I remembered that this was a private residence not a school, and that there was no outside access to that patio. By then they were gone. I got a phone call from my mom that some cousin had gotten into a brawl, and we had to flee to California. Later, she came in to tell me that she needed to go ahead, and that I would have to help my dad pack the stuff up and ship it to our new home, except that California was out due to some bureaucratic hassle, and we were going somewhere else, maybe Florida. I was a little upset about this, and wondered how I could ship our stuff without an address to ship it to. I also wondered why we were moving really, especially since my mother was still overseeing he remodeling of the house.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeeeeeird.

Especially considering I just randomly thought to check your blog, and you just posted yesterday... ^.^

Halloween plans? (Don't move! If you move, you'd better send your address!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home